This wikiHow teaches you how to hide your phone number when you call someone from your iPhone.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open Settings.
2. Tap Phone.
3. Tap Show My Caller ID.
4. Slide the Show My Caller ID switch off.
- Open your iPhone’s Settings. It’s the app with grey gears that can be found on your Home screen.
- Tap . It’s located about halfway down the menu.
- Tap .
- Slide the switch off. It will turn white. Now when you call someone, your phone number will not show up on their phone.
- It may be possible to hide your number for individual calls by entering a code before dialing a phone number. This varies depending on where you live, as well as your cellular service provider. Refer to your provider for more information.
- Many phones have the option to not accept calls from unknown numbers. If you hide your number and try to call someone who has this setting activated, you may not be able to place the call.