This wikiHow teaches you how to see a list of everybody who viewed the snaps in your Story on Snapchat.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open Snapchat.
2. Swipe left.
3. Tap the ” ⁝ ” button.
4. Tap on the eyeball icon.
5. Scroll down to see the full list.
- Open Snapchat. This is the yellow box with a white ghost icon on your Home screen, or in a folder on your Home screen. Snapchat opens to the camera screen by default.
- If you have not yet installed Snapchat and created your account, do so before continuing.
- Swipe left on the camera screen. Snapchat always opens up to the camera, and swiping left will take you to your stories screen.
- Alternatively, you can tap the Stories button in the lower-right corner of your camera screen. This button looks like three dots in a triangle, and it will take you to the same page.
- Tap next to your story. Your story will be at the top of your Stories page, and this button will expand a list of all the snaps in your story.
- You will need to check the viewers of each snap separately.
- Tap on the eyeball icon next to your snap. This will bring up a list of all users who viewed this snap.
- Scroll down to see the full list of Snapchatters who viewed your story snap. The list will be in reverse-chronological order; the name at the bottom of the list is the first person who viewed your snap, and the name at the top is the most recent view you got.
- Tap on the overlapping arrow icon next to the eyeball in the upper-left corner of your screen. This will show you a list of everybody who took a screenshot of your story snap.
- You can always edit your privacy settings to change who can view your Snapchat Story.
- If you don’t see a “Chat” option at the bottom of someone’s stories, it’s usually because that person only accepts chat requests from people they follow.
- If someone is harassing you on Snapchat, block them and report it at https://support.snapchat.com/en-US/i-need-help. If you are being harassed, please seek immediate help from authorities including law enforcement and mental health professionals.
- If a very large number of people viewed your snap, the list may not display all of their names and usernames. Instead, you will see “+
more” at the bottom of the list.