Ice cream nachos make a delightful and sweet dessert, whether it’s to satisfy a sugar craving or to make for a simple dessert. The nacho chips are made with tortillas and coated with sugar and cinnamon. Once baked, it’s topped with ice cream and served warm.
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 (6 inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ¼ cup chocolate syrup, warmed
- Preheat the oven to 425° Fahrenheit or 218° Celsius.
- Spread foil or parchment paper over a baking sheet.
- Mix the sugar and cinnamon together until well-combined. Set aside.
- Slice each tortilla into eight wedges.
- Spread the melted butter over each tortilla.
- Sprinkle the cinnamon mixture over the tortillas.
- Bake the nachos for 5 minutes on both sides.
- Serve. Separate the nachos into serving bowls. Scoop ice cream on top of the nachos. Enjoy!
- Use a different type of ice cream such as cookie dough or chocolate chip for a twist to the nachos.
- Consider drizzling other types of syrups over the nachos such as vanilla or maple.
- Avoid over-baking the nachos for too long or they will burn and blacken.
EditSources and Citations
- https://www.readyseteat.com/recipes-Cinnamon-Dessert-Nachos-6798.html – research source