Who says Chromebooks can’t be both durable and affordable? Not Acer.
The company added another small and tough Chromebook aimed at education, similar to, to its laptop lineup.
Featuring a durable military-spec tested design with protective rubber bumpers around the display and keyboard, the Acer Chromebook 11 C771 isn’t your typical rinky-dink budget laptop. It’s drop tested up to 48 inches and has a spill-resistant keyboard that reroutes any liquids away from the laptop’s internal components.
Starting at $280, the 11.6-inch laptop will be available to purchase later this month. International pricing and availability has yet to be announced. Pricing converts to roughly £215 or AU$355.
- 11.6-inch IPS display with 180-degree hinge
- 1,366×768-pixel resolution
- 6th-generation Intel Core and Celeron processors
- 4GB RAM
- Optional touch screen
- Estimated 13 hour battery life
- Built-in microSD card reader
- One USB-C, two USB 3.0 and one HDMI port