This wikiHow teaches you how to delete a text or voice chat channel on a Discord server and remove all of its contents, using Android.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open the Discord app.
2. Tap the three horizontal lines icon.
3. Tap a server icon.
4. Tap a channel.
5. Tap the three vertical dots icon.
6. Select Channel Settings.
7. Tap the three vertical dots icon.
8. Select Delete Channel.
9. Tap OKAY to confirm.
- Open the Discord app on your Android. The Discord icon looks like a white game controller in a blue circle on your Apps list.
- If you’re not automatically signed into Discord on your device, enter your email and your password to log in.
- Tap the three horizontal lines icon. It’s in the upper-left corner of your screen. This button will open your navigation menu on the left-hand side of your screen.
- Tap a server icon. Select a server from the list of all your servers on the left-hand side of your screen. This will show you all the text and voice channels on it.
- Tap a chat channel. You will see a list of all chat channels on this server under TEXT CHANNELS and VOICE CHANNELS. Tap on a channel to open the chat conversation.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon. This button is in the upper-right corner of your screen. It will open a drop-down menu.
- Select on the drop-down menu. It will open a new page titled Channel Settings.
- Tap the three vertical dots icon. This button is located in the upper-right corner of Channel Settings. It will open a drop-down menu.
- Select on the drop-down menu. It will delete this channel and remove it from the server. You will have to confirm your action in a pop-up window.
- Tap in the pop-up. This will confirm your action, and delete this chat channel with all of its contents. It won’t appear on this server’s channels list anymore.