This wikiHow teaches you how to delete people from your Telegram contacts list when you’re on a computer.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open Telegram.
2. Click ☰.
3. Click Contacts.
4. Click the contact you want to delete.
5. Click ⁝.
6. Click View profile.
7. Click Delete.
8. Click Delete to confirm.
- Open the Telegram app. If you’re using Windows, you’ll find it in the Windows menu. If you have a Mac, it’ll be in the Applications folder.
- Click . It’s at the top-left corner of the window.
- Click . A list of your Telegram contacts will appear.
- Click the contact you want to delete.
- Click . It’s at the top-right corner of the window.
- Click .
- Click . It’s at the top-right corner of the user’s profile. A confirmation message will appear.
- Click to confirm. This contact will no longer appear in your Telegram contacts.