This wikiHow teaches you how to change your shipping address using the Amazon app for Android phones.
Edit10 Second Summary
1. Open Amazon Shopping.
2. Tap ☰
3. Tap Your Account.
4. Tap Manage address book.
5. Tap Edit under the old address.
6. Enter a new address.
7. Tap Save Changes.
- Open Amazon Shopping. It’s a white app with a blue shopping cart and the Amazon logo.
- If you don’t have the Amazon Shopping app on your Android phone you can download and install it from the Google Play Store and sign in with your Amazon account.
- Tap . It’s the three-lined icon in the top-left corner of the screen. This opens the side menu.
- Tap . It’s the fourth option from the top.
- Tap . It’s the second option in the Account Settings section.
- Tap under “Personal Address”. Tap the gray “Edit” button under the personal address you want to change.
- Enter a new address. Tap the drop-down menu at the top to select a country, then tap any of the address lines below to enter a new the new address information.
- Tap . It’s the yellow button at the bottom of the page. This saves the new address to your Amazon account.