Email spam is a type of electronic spam where unrequested messages are sent by email. Sometimes these emails can inject malware on your system. Gmail automatically recognizes spam and other suspicious emails and sends them to the Spam folder. This wikiHow will teach you how to delete all your spam emails in Gmail.
- Log in to Gmail. Go to mail.google.com in your web browser and log in with your Gmail address and password. If you are already logged in to your account, move to the next step.
- Navigate to the folder. To do that, click on More from the left side menu and select Spam from the drop-down list.
- Alternatively, type in:spam in the Gmail search bar and hit the button.
- Click on the link. You can see this link at the top of the page.
- Confirm your action. Click on the button from the pop-up confirmation box. Done!
- Emails that have been in Spam folder more than 30 days will be automatically deleted.