Google Photos is a photo sharing and storage service from Google. This wikiHow will teach you how to download an image from Google photos.
- Go to Google photos. Type down photos.google.com in your browser’s address bar and hit the button. Sign in isn’t required here.
- Select an image to download. You can also select pictures from others Google Photos gallery.
- Click on the 3 dots () icon. It’s placed in the top-right corner of the page.
- Download the image. Click on the from the options and save it to your computer. Finished!
- You can quickly download any picture from Google photos by pressing + in your keyboard.